We have employed highly experienced design engineers, welders and boilermakers who together can design and build anything required to improve your mining operations.
Examples of recent OBrien Equipment Fabrication projects:
- Drill rig support vehicles and drill components
- New and used Bucket construction
- Fuel tank, water tank construction
- Hand Rails, Platforms and Walkways
- Trailer and skid mounts
- Load Rated Stands and parts
OBrien Equipment operate fully equipped mobile welding vehicles throughout the Perth Metro and remote. We also have available large mine spec welding vehicles suitable for all WA mine sites.
- Metro and Minesite welding capabilities
- On site welding and fabrication
- modification, and fabrication
- Mining and Civil mobile plant maintenance
- On site project management
- Project planning and quoting
- Scheduled machine maintenance
- Lancing and drilling
- Supply and install wear plate packages
- Bucket repairs, re-skin, G.E.T. change out
- Fixed and Mobile Plant Shut Downs
OBrien Equipment offer a wide range of maintenance and shutdowns services, from shutdown planning, shutdown maintenance and mobile plant maintenance to fitting maintenance, fitting services, welding services and construction. Where ever the site and area, we cover the whole Western Australian region, we supply the latest and fully equipped field service vehicles and tradespeople who thrive on reputation and attention to detail.
Field technicians include:
- Mechanical fitters
- Auto electricians
- Trades assistants
OBrien Equipment provides a range of on and off-site repair and maintenance services for mining buckets. Our services are available both for products manufactured by us and other manufacturers including OEMs.
We can assist with choosing the right wear solutions for the right applications.
Design and manufacture of:
- Repair and certify existing certified structures
- Design and certify other structures, including stands and platforms
- Carry out authorised inspections and fit-outs to all mobile plant
- Provide procedures and standards to OEM specs.
Boilermaking and fabrication business specialising in site specific rebuilds and engineering.
Western Australian owned and operated, started contracting in 2010 off the back of a fully equipped field service truck picking up small contracts around hazelmere and welshpool.
Moved into a workshop in 2012 and slowly developed a fabrication section and home base here in malaga where we were rebuilding buckets /attachments, road transport equipment and complete builds and designs to support the mining/crushing and drilling industry.